Honor 7X (Blue, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
Please find the basic troubleshooting techniques, (1) Check whether there is dust or stains on laser components, because dust or stains will cause focus failure, resulting in unclear photos or videos. If there is dust or stains, clean the components and try again. (2) Check whether the subject is moving because this may lead to unclear photos. Advise the user to touch and hold the shutter button to take multiple photos and select the best one when the subject is moving at high speed. (3) Check whether the phone shakes when taking a photo. (4) Check whether the issue is caused by a focus failure. Under well-lit conditions without strong light sources, start and focus the rear camera on a close object and a distant object in sequence. If the camera cannot focus or does not focus clearly, a focus failure exists. (5) Use wide aperture mode for close-up shots of objects. You can adjust the focal point after taking a photo to blur the background and make the subject stand out.( For optimal results, ensure that the subject is no more than 2 meters (6 ft) from the camera.) (6) Bokeh effect generation in Portrait mode with the rear camera depends on the variation of distance between the photo subject and the background. If the difference in distance is less than noticeable, such as if the object is too far away or if you are taking photos of the sky, a wall, or other flat surfaces, the bokeh effect will come out poor. This is a normal optical phenomenon. (Keep an appropriate distance from the photographed subject. The recommended distance ranges from 0.5 to 2 meters.)
- 16MP + 2MP dual primary camera and 8MP front facing camera with portrait mode
- 15.06 centimeters (5.93-inch) capacitive touchscreen, FHD+ 18:9 display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution and 407 ppi pixel density
- EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 operating system (available through software update) with 2.36GHz Kirin 659 octa core processor, Mali-T830 GPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and Dual SIM(Nano+Nano) Hybrid
- User can choose any SIM slot for 4G, based on which SIM is chosen for 4G Data Connection, other SIM goes onto 2G for Voice; 3340mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Finger print scanner and Face unlock. Get new features like Ride Mode and AR lens through software updates.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries and 3 months for Data/USB Cable from the date of purchase Honor Mobiles Helpline, please contact_us on: [ 18002109999 ]